Sunday, December 30, 2007

My "Lil' Brother...


On Christmas day my lil brother asked me to take a photo of him for my partents. I thought I would share...I am still working on my photography hobby and hoping for a new camera soon..
So this is my "lil" brother by 8 years and he is still so much taller than me... I am kinda the runt of the family... He is 6'1. My older brother by 15 months is 6' and my dad is 6'1. So I am thinking.. Why am I 5'4??? That is my thought for the day... My mom isn't so short either.. shes 5'8 so I guess I will just have to be the shorty of the family.... Of couse my hubby likes it cause he's only 5'10... But my daughter must get the height from my family since she's 3 and is off the growth chart...

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Great work Traci! What a handsome little brother too! Lets see the older brother! :)
Lesa

Traci said...

Thanks girly.. I will get a picture of the older brother later. But they look a lot alike... Even in there childhood picts my mom had a hard time telling between the two.. LOL.. She would always look to see if I was in the picture...