Monday, December 31, 2007

A Jolly Christmas Morning...

Christmas morning was so fun in our house this year. It was the first year Alexis understood how santa worked, When she woke up she forgot it was christmas unitl she saw Santas cookies eaten. Alexis was in her flamingo jammies (her favorites...she would live in them if I let her)..... And I just loved her mischevious look in this picture... She opened all her presents and started looking around to see which present to open next....Hmmmm... we hope you had a Merry Christmas with y0u and yours......

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

What a little cutie! And we have matching pj's! :)

Traci said...

Awww... how sweet...She loves these, she tries so hard to put them on and tell me shes ready to go.. I just look at her, and think about the moments I will ponder back on them..