Thursday, April 10, 2008

disturbing..


Today I watched a video that really disdurbed me. I have always thought a lot of Oprah in all the good she does, but recently I have been very upset by what she is doing to our nation. I watched this video and felt she is leading our country into confusion and turmoil. The bible clearly states there is only one way into heaven and that is through his son, Jesus, who died on the cross for each of us. (yes even you Oprah) It is time for America to open thier eyes, thier ears and their Bible and read the truth for what it is. Not what Oprah says it is. I feel that Satan is real and is using this very wide known person to mislead people into something that is false. So I bring this video to you and ask what do you think??

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA

1 comment:

misty said...

I am with you girl!