Sunday, December 30, 2007

where has she been??? ..

I hope you had a great "Christ"mas season... Mine was very busy... I felt like I should let you know where I have been...




I got a gig doing some school photos and thought it would only take a short while... Well, it took a bit longer... But needless to say I enjoyed it greatly and a lot of families were delighted that they got to pass out their children's photos at Christmas...I am still in a learning arena but everyone was happy... I love how this picture turned out as I put a bit of pink into it for a sweeter look. I would like to say a BIG thank you to all the families who allowed me to photograph their children this holiday.

Now I hope to be getting back into the swing of things soon:) I hope you haven't missed me too much...Smooches..

No comments: