Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year...

Podering upon the new year, I wanted to think about what is important to me and the new year's resolutions.. Going though all my pictures I came across a couple pictures that I would love to share with you, Although they are a bit patriotic. The one above of the flag was shot with a 35 mm camera and was developed and this was the end result. There is not any digital enhancements done on this picture.


Another that was brought to my heart was the one called God's hands (below).





This one was taken on the side of the road. All I can say is that I was in awe for several hours after seeing it. Maybe its just me being in my emotional stage of pregnacny but I thought I would share anyway.. I hope you enjoy seeing these and to all of you, have a happy and safe new year.... See you in 2008...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool photos, Traci! Love 'em! Pregnancy hormones or not, they are AWESOME!

Traci said...

Thanks dawn... laughing...I enjoyed them when I saw them and figured I would share..