Thursday, August 16, 2007

A fun summer..



Its been a while since I have written. What can I say other than an incredible summer. With school starting up soon I will begin working again on several fall and holiday sets. I have had so much fun with my daughter Alexis and all my mommy lunches. We finally set up our pool a few months ago and Alexis begs everyday to go out. Of couse we go, when I do not have morning sickness, although for me its been a bit more of all day sickness..These are a few quick pictures of my little girl this summer growing up so fast.. Before I know it she'll be ready for school.

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

How darling! Looks like she had a ball in the pool!
Lesa

Traci said...

Shes always been a little Fish.. SHe loved and cryed when we had to take it down.. Poor thang..
Traci